Thursday 14 May 2009

Good afternoon!!


Well I was chuffed to bits yesterday after finding out I'd won the Funky Fairies Challenge, especially as it was first ever entry into the challenge world, will have to enter some more now, lol

weather is a bit windy here today, altho the rain has kept off, not that it has worried me as I've been in my studio all morning, I've made a card very similar to the duck get well card below, for my sons teacher, he leaves school today altho he has to go in tomorrow for a 'graduation' assembly, I've also made this thank you card to go into my stock, as I'm doing a craft fayre next month, so I need to get me skates on......................!!!! The paper is from the Daisy & Dandelion paper stack, everything else is from my stash!
Hope you like it..

10 comments:

  1. Lovely fresh card Heather very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Heather and Ive said it to you before but I will say it to you again "Congratulations" never underestmate your work its lovely!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Heather, good luck with the craft fayre
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Heather, very stylish.

    Marion x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantasic cards lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card heather..... love that shade of pink :)
    Kairen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Heather There is something on my blog for you
    Bea x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather I love that paper its fresh and very with it. I like the wording too is that done on the computer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card hun, sometimes simple is the best way to go and I love the clean-ness of this card x

    ReplyDelete