Sunday 16 August 2009

a bit different.............


Gosh its windy here today, so I'm going nowhere!!

Been having a play with this design, its not decorated as much as I'd like, as I wanted to get it on here to show you. The panel behind the snowflake is backed with acetate & the peel-off is glittered & coloured, the panel after that is just backed with christmas paper. Obviously you can really go to town with the decoration of this, for now I've just left the base card plainish.

would like your opinions on this

6 comments:

  1. thatt's certainly different Heather
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different yes but not sure that i would do one.You have made a nice job of it Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Heather, very different and very unusual

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think its brilliant Heather and certainly different as Ive not seen one like it I don't know how long you took to make it? Sorry for delay in commenting I am busy busy as u know weekends then the B/G problem today
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant design Heather - love it hun
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the card Heather,it was so nice to talk to you this afternoon-jacquie (fleetwood)

    ReplyDelete